We’re here to guide you through the process from the initial planning and design to your completed dream kitchen. Rest assured we’ll help you avoid the common mistakes and design flaws of an out-of-the-box kitchen.
Lifestyle plays a big part of kitchen design – for example, we suggest different features and finishes for a kitchen used for entertaining as opposed to simple family gatherings.
Here are some important features that make our kitchens a cut above:
- Solid wood in maple, alder, birch, cherry, oak and MDF
- Solid maple dovetail drawers (not veneers)
- Doweled cabinet boxes
- ¾” and 5/8” construction
- Blumotion full extension soft close drawer slides and door hinges
- Hundreds of finish combinations, including all Benjamin Moore colour selections
- Catilized Varnish
- Counter tops in Granite, Silestone, Corian, Laminate and Butcher Block
We meet with clients at all stages of their renovation or new construction. Seeing your kitchen’s space gives us the insight to design a creative layout. If you would like even more visual inspiration we can provide 3D renderings.
The finish detail of the cabinetry we proudly install is primarily handcrafted. All of our kitchen products are made in Canada and have superb longetivity and beautiful aesthetics.
If you’re planning to build a new home, cottage or renovating an existing kitchen, we’ll be glad to provide a no-obligation consultation!
Install a 1st Choice Kitchen in your home and we know you’ll be making lasting memories for year’s to come!